Coming Soon!!!

exoticaquaria

Yes, plat gars are incredible! Definitely a first in canada. 1 should be coming in with this order! I will upload pictures of the gars when i get home from work today!

skynoch

Man, you are locating everything. I've been trying to think of a way to stump you on finding me something but seems impossible. The closet thing I could think of was a freshwater banjo style ray, this is probably impossible as I think this would be on the endangered list. A sawfish was my other thought but they get to big, lol. Can't wait to see some pics of this import.

exoticaquaria

Thanks for the kind words!

just trying to live up to my name, Exotic Aquaria lol. This year I'm trying to go out with a bang. I will be back in school shortly. Actually, will be starting mid April. Short course so I will have time to import during summer and that will be it for exotics for 2012! I will be in school full time in 2013 and 2014 and will be too busy to do many orders. Just a few orders here and there. Definitely less imports than whats coming in now!!!

I have worked out shipping with AquaMonsters so it looks to be a quick pre-order.

Shipment will arrive the week of April 8th. If you are looking for exotics, now is your chance. Don't miss out on this order!

To clarify, the platinum alligator gar is B grade. Meaning its the next best from the A grade which comes with an even larger price tag, 6-10k. These ones in my opinion are great for the price. Showing next to no black markings and are already 30cm so are more stable, colour wise. As I've been told, the smaller the platinum gar, the more chance they can develop black markings. Just like buying aros, larger the fish, its easier to tell of its potential.

As promised. Here are some pics of the platinum gar and also the VATF. I asked AquaMonsters to take more pics of the gars in the tank with lights on. Easier to see the quality. These pics were taken upon arrival to his facility. Albino Pearl Ray is also for sale!!!

Enjoy!!!

Platinum Alligator Gar SOLD
003_01.jpg

003_02.jpg

VATF.jpg

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

Man, you are locating everything. I've been trying to think of a way to stump you on finding me something but seems impossible. The closet thing I could think of was a freshwater banjo style ray, this is probably impossible as I think this would be on the endangered list. A sawfish was my other thought but they get to big, lol. Can't wait to see some pics of this import.

scott, how about a mekong giant stingray in your big tank!? i can locate one of those! a nice small 8-10 inch pup!

exoticaquaria

Full side view shots of platinum alligator gar pictures on post #8. Right and left side of each of the 3 pieces available.

exoticaquaria

Cichla AZUL Peacock Bass added to the list.

2.5 inch $100 each or 5 for $450!!! Special Price!

Last edited: