Coming Soon!!!

hondas3000

Lol....I'd like to grab another ST or two myself! Sell off all my aros at a fire sale to grab 2 ST's

I know where you can get 2 more ST Chen. Mike have one and his friend Christ have one as well. But you got to break in to get it as they don't want to let it go :).

exoticaquaria

I know where you can get 2 more ST Chen. Mike have one and his friend Christ have one as well. But you got to break in to get it as they don't want to let it go :).

LOL. i think were both set on keeping our sts. i have located some but they are costing 3k each before shipping and all the other fees! 8 inch specimens. ill keep hunting!

fishbill

Chen, watch me! With ST trio in your tank, it is even more tempting for me to hijack your tank. LOL :D

Mike, Thx. I am looking forward to get an REAL ST from you as Chen told me you are the man to get it! :D

exoticaquaria

Chen, watch me! With ST trio in your tank, it is even more tempting for me to hijack your tank. LOL :D

Mike, Thx. I am looking forward to get an REAL ST from you as Chen told me you are the man to get it! :D

Chens tank is well worth it to hijack lol.

exoticaquaria

Remaining BD Male's Underbelly Spotting!

DSC_4889.jpg

Top View of the same Male.

IMG_4750.jpg