Coming Soon!!!

exoticaquaria

best deal on p14s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to make the deal sweeter, with the purchase of the pair, get a free black arowana or NGT. option is yours.

exoticaquaria

Thanks! I just need to tear down my import tank lol. If not, price would never be this low as they easily sell for well over the $2k mark. This price is WAAAAAY below cost!!!

exoticaquaria

damn...stupid pricing!....really really stupid pricing!. they look so active too!

Theyre actually quite easy feed! Aggressive eaters. They even jump up and grabs silver dollars thats swimming by and pins then down! Crazy pups. Ill try to get a vid of his behavior. Takes prawn and have just started chewing carnivore pellets! If they dont sell i suppose ill try them in the 300 gal!

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This is an example of one of those funny occasions on this site when someone gets an amazing deal...

Those rays look beautiful Mike.

exoticaquaria

sometimes its just so hard to "give" these exotic fish away. lol. talk about bad timing. with school getting quite real, no choice but to have another one of chens famous fire sale lol

david, maybe ill just have you keep them for me to grow out! ill take them back in 2 years. maybe they will be of breeding age by then.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
lol just noticed you have over 1200 hits in three days on this thread Mike. :eek: I wouldn't be surprised if you get global offers. :)

chen88

Super Moderator
its amazing when there are times deals like this is unheard of and yet people are thinking about it but not pulling the trigger..$1500 for a pair of P14's! shipped even! wow!.

Mike, is this pair m/f? or m/m or f/f?

bcarlos

Yeah this is sheer madness, man. Timing isn't right for me, otherwise I would have snapped this up in an instant.