Cool Stingrays!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Check out these beautiful rays:

My pure BD pair (a bit larger than the others) from a previous order is in the mix. Otherwise there are another two pair of pure BD and two pair of BD/Leo.

These fish have all sold and are awaiting delivery/pick up.

I can get people amazing deals on high quality freshwater stingrays (BD, BD/Leo, Pearl, Galaxy, hybrid, royal motoro, etc.). Email [email protected] if interested.

exoticaquaria

Check out these beautiful rays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnM18f2VmtE

My pure BD pair (a bit larger than the others) from a previous order is in the mix. Otherwise there are another two pair of pure BD and two pair of BD/Leo.

These fish have all sold and are awaiting delivery/pick up.

I can get people amazing deals on high quality freshwater stingrays (BD, BD/Leo, Pearl, Galaxy, hybrid, royal motoro, etc.). Email [email protected] if interested.

Superb rays Theo! Definitely picking up BDs from you when I get back into rays!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Thanks Mike, I really respect your opinion when it comes to grading rays!

It would be my pleasure Joey, consider it done.

I just need a bit of time to finish trans-shipping and arranging last details of this order.

Let's see if any one else out there is interested? This is a great opportunity, especially if you are out east, to get some very high quality captive bred rays. I could likely group shipping to Joey for anyone in his neck of the woods, though trans-shipping anywhere in Canada is really no problem.

Email me at [email protected] if interested. :)

exoticaquaria

NICE!!!

PS: new tank is built... just have to set it up.

I NEED SOME RAYS!!

Yes! More rays Joey!

Theo, they are a great looking bunch. Nothing but quality in my opinion! When is the next ray order being placed and eta on arrival date? I think my friend, Chris will be interested in some rays and an arowana.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I will work on doing another import shortly. I just shipped out some pure BD's I had been babysitting. I've kept a pair to raise up as well.

Here is a feeding video I shot a few days before shipping out the last batch of pure BD's: