CV Maju BBXB For sale

SRiad

Hello there. I have a 14''-16'' CV Maju BBXB Arowana that I am looking to sell plus a 150G tank and stand.

The background behind this Arowana is that it was purchased by my uncle from Glen (Glamit) on the forums of November, 2010. Since last summer, my uncle has moved back to Calgary for work and the fish currently resides with me at a restaurant here in Medicine Hat, Alberta. He did not take it with him and simply gave me the whole setup.

The tank is taking up too much space in the restaurant. Having another Arowana and me going to college next year, time is scarce for me and I would also like to free up some cash. I've kinda lost interest in this hobby as a whole.

The fish is extremely healthy. Has absolutely zero drop eye, has a bit of a spoonyhead, and is pellet trained. The bad thing is however it does have a little PLJ. No defects other than that.

I would like to get 1100$ for the fish (Has Certificate) and tank. Will come with gravel, driftwood, heater, and some lights. My cell is 977-1188 and my name is Nam.

Please Note: I will not ship the fish nor sell seperately. Everything is a package for a local pickup.

Thanks for looking.
ArowanaPictures007.jpg
[/IMG]
ArowanaPictures006.jpg
[/IMG]
ArowanaPictures005.jpg
[/IMG]
ArowanaPictures004.jpg

ArowanaPictures003.jpg

ArowanaPictures002.jpg

ArowanaPictures001.jpg

Last edited:

alextiet

where are you at ? in bc ? what your phone number im in surey

where are you at ? in bc ? what your phone number im in surey i just see your phone number 977... i dont know where are you

alextiet

u have paper for the fish ? and u wana ship for me? can u send me some picture

can u send some other picture for me ? the fish right now