CV Maju RTG

King-eL

10"+ Redtail Golden Asian Arowana from last Summer order. This aro is for sale BTW.
IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Going to look good as it grows.

Is that the oscar from the snakehead order? I think the dark trim on the fins

King-eL

good looking classic rtg.

Yep. I like the classic RTG compare to the HB ones. If I want higher shine I'll get a XB. Why waste extra money on HB when a nicer XB is available. Also in a comm tank a classic RTG can stand out too.

King-eL

Going to look good as it grows.

Is that the oscar from the snakehead order? I think the dark trim on the fins

I think it was a feeder but way too big and looks good. So I'm keeping the oscars.

As for the RTG, if it will not sell by the 27th then I will keep this one and grow it out as I requested Theo to ask CV Maju to get me a Classic RTG.

hustler

Its crazy how that works.... In a batch of 4 i got one classic and 3 highbacks.... Thats a good looking deep gold too eh ;)

King-eL

Its crazy how that works.... In a batch of 4 i got one classic and 3 highbacks.... Thats a good looking deep gold too eh ;)

Well it's kinda hard to get a classic RTG now as even with a 4th level shine, it may have a slight spoony head. A true classic RTG have 4th level shine with bullethead. Those with hb are either went trough all generation of captive breeding development or been cross with a xb.

The gold color is even darker without the flash. Flash just fades away the color of aros somehow. But still have to put the flash as the water is a bit cloudy from afro's food.

Last edited: