DATS!!

kookus

Hello

Thought I'd start a Dat Pic thread. These are some that I have collected over the years.

IMG_3087.jpg

4.5" true widebar

IMG_3069.jpg

11" true widebar

IMG_3062.jpg

9.5" three bar

jackson

Very nice how many ST's do you have and do you still have them?

HPIM4230.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM3734.jpg
[/IMG]
Here is my largest NG

Last edited:

kookus

i still have these. i also have some small indos im growing out. i also have a 10" thin bar.

jackson

Wow a 10'' thin bar. I have never seen one over 8'' and I have it LOL I find they are slow growers compared to others. My favorite are the NG's I like them more than the rest.

Which are your favorite excluding ST's?`

m_class2g

Sponsor
man very nice. i want your 11 inch widebar. the nicest around here i think. im coming over to pick him up soon. lol

jackson

I have 2 that are what they call white or gold blablabla in Japan to me they are just ST's I think one of them is in one of the pic's I posted but those are not great pic's.

kookus

Jackson: Indos are very cool. 4 bars on each side or split bars. I am currently growing out some. I also think that you have a great collection.

M_class and Yuppa: Ummm, nope...mine all mine.... hahahhahaa

jackson

Jackson: Indos are very cool. 4 bars on each side or split bars. I am currently growing out some. I also think that you have a great collection.

M_class and Yuppa: Ummm, nope...mine all mine.... hahahhahaa

Thank you I like your very much as well. I love Indos as well. I find it sad how they have become more and more available and the price has dropped big time on them. Now people fing them to be the same as a common fish there is no wow factor because of this.

Sygoomei

Beautiful Dats! I really like the 11". Currently all I have is my 3-4" split-stripe--4 thin on one side; 1 thin, 2 wide the other--whom I purchased somewhere around June. I'll try posting pics soon.

kookus

Jackson: yes I do agree about the lowering of the prices but it does allow everybody else enjoy these wonderful fish.

Yup dats are really cool once they have settled in the have great characters when they get above 7" follow you like an Oscar.