December 8, 2011 Import

exoticaquaria

December 8, 2011 Import - Last Import For 2011

a few fish to share. crazy december shipment. i had to pick these guys up from seattle. these fish were taken off the first flight due to inspection. 2nd flight was cancelled so 3rd times a charm! a total of about 18 hours in transit. the exporter did an awesome job packing these guys. i got lucky and these guys came in flawless.

the 2nd shipment i had came in extremely late. 5 hours after the 1st shipment even though it was scheduled to come in earlier than the first. i have a few other fish that are still recuperating from the long journey from a different shipper. this will be my last import for 2011. just too risky to receive or ship fish around the holidays!!!

f1 kelberi bahia peacock bass & xxl black bar silver dollars.

enjoy!

DSC_1539.jpg

DSC_1543.jpg

DSC_1542.jpg

DSC_1552.jpg

DSC_1562.jpg

DSC_1565.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
Wow, nice mike. Xl bbsds are hard to come by especially importing vs buying from another hobbyist. Great job.

exoticaquaria

these black bars actually just came from the states. was quite the work to bring them in though. i know larger silver dollars are very tricky to ship but the exporter i got them from did a great job packing my bass and these dollars. after the delayed etc, im surprized they came in ok! very healthy and active. the black bar dollars were a special order and shipped out this morning already!

theo im going for a gold look in my 300. rtg aro, st, loach and the kelberis. once these guys grow to double their present size, the tank is full again. lol