Does anybody keep their lights on 24/7??

G_sharky

Yah at first I thought about doing it, but doesn't really make sense to me...My aro seems to be getting more confident now and not so skittish anymore, but appetite has gone down and weird...one day it will eat good next day don't feel like eating....I'm going to get some MW or SW today to see if my Aro would like it better than MP....and when It gets big I will pellet train it again....

G_sharky

Just got some SW today, but my Aro wasn't interested on it, I'm guessing that this Aro have never tasted SW so I put some MP and my Aro gladly took it, I only fed 1 piece of MP today maybe he'll get more hungrier and beg for more....I've got one fussy Aro....Does anybody here have a young aro that won't take worms at all????

T1KARMANN

kick the temp up to 86 and keep it their aros eat better at a higher temp make sure you have plenty of airation in the tank

every aro i have ever had was eatting 5-8 SW twice per day at 7inch so somethings not right

if all else fails their is a great product on the market call denerel S7 this stuff is expencive but great its full of multi vits and stimulate hunger

G_sharky

thanks for the advice T1KARMANN....I gave him 2 SW tonight and he ate it....my tank temp is pretty high as my apartment building is pretty hot even in winter and my heater unplug my water temp on my tank is 31C about 88 F, but I do have a lot of airation and surface flow for oxygen....

endi

reptileconnection (use to be seaking) has cheap SW. 1000 for $20 best price ive seen