Does Panda guarantee no genetic defects on their fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe everyone agrees that it is unethical to sell defects and not point it out when selling it.
But this is the reality of this world, it happens everyday, every second.

For example its liked buying a pre-own vehicle, which involve more $ and it is even more harder to tell its defect.

thats why i am very cautious when buying online, i will do as much research i could and i will get advice from more knowlege and reliable friends.

Because at the end of the day, its i, who making the decision to buy or not.
Still i got cheated many times over the years, and i learned from those lessons.
I know i am not living in a wonderful world.

So my asking for purchase online is only limit to live arrival, and of course dont mix up the aro. Don't send my xback when i only ask PG, because i definitly wont pay the difference.

Sorry for the poor english, i am novice.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The fish in question here was not sold on line, it was sold in person and the buyer got to see it prior to purchasing it.

Sugpo, I would say you can consider this experience the price of an education.

This is an interesting topic, but it must not become personal.

Marius

PLJ is not only related to genetic defect if I am not mistaken. See what keeping an aro in a 2'x2' does?!? :D

arl

IMO it is the hobyist responsibility to know about the hobby before jumping in. It is a very expensive hobby/fish. If the aro was personally chosen among many aros by the novice hobbyist and finds out later that he doesn't really want this one because of some reason, I think the seller has the right to refuse the return or exchange. But when it is bought online, like what cirrus gets from panda where he doesn't see the fish until they arrive, the seller should guarranty the aros to be free of obvious deffects.

arl

Hey Cirrus can you give me some compensation for the PLJ sr you gave me????:D I wouldn't mind an X-back.

sugpo

That's why we should help novice not to make mistake and fall to unethical trader or seller if we let them, Less hobbyist will dare and try keeping our dear mystical dragons.

sugpo

Well if that how you want it to be then so be it anyway a lots of people here like to make a quick bucks but they don't last long. Soon nobody will believe them anymore.

sugpo

PLJ is not only related to genetic defect if I am not mistaken. See what keeping an aro in a 2'x2' does?!? :D

Are you talking about the seller? hehehe i think you have an idea of the seller, hehehe why don't you share it to us.

sugpo

The fish in question here was not sold on line, it was sold in person and the buyer got to see it prior to purchasing it.

Sugpo, I would say you can consider this experience the price of an education.

This is an interesting topic, but it must not become personal.

Yes i thank you for the honest patience answer, a quick bucks well what goes around comes around and don't change. Don't be unethical trader, seller.

sugpo

As expected!!!! well not everybody are lucky to get an old 400g second hand tenecor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.