Dragon King

chen88

Super Moderator
finally got a chance to drop by Dragon King in Markham next to Gold Garden. I have to say they have the best looking aros and display tank i've ever seen...10-11 HUGE Red Aros. The others for sale looks pretty good as well...not sure on the actual cost but i over heard them say between 1600-2000 for the 12-14" Reds....at least at this size you can more or less see what you will get....if i had my tank up and running i'd get one by now!...heard that a new shipment is on it's way in another month or so with reds around the 1k mark?...great price...

Hoop130

Been there several times, just to look on the display tank. Tommy had me considering a beautiful crossback, but he wanted 3500. ouch, a bit too much right now. I think most of their aros are from UNO.

isjah

no their reds on display now is from elkindo, uno is at the home.......do u know what farm they importing from????

icebeast

i had posted 1 golden head somewhere in the forum but forgot which section lol, yeah iam gonna be at their place first thing in the morning they open at 10am :)

chen88

Super Moderator
Went to Gold Garden this afternoon. They had one golden head XB....really nice pc. Its on hold for someone already for $4800...not sure if I'd fork out that kind of money for it as I'd rather pick up a pair of P13 Rays...but nice XB nevertheless. Gold Garden also had a few 12" VIP Reds (apparently from Imperial ) for only $988 with red cheeks...

Hoop130

Went to Golden Garden today. Wow, the aros are awesome. They had one golden head and it was sold:-( What a damn good looking fish. Fully crossed over and the golden streaks on head, was something else. Sam, owner said it was sold for some serious coins!!! They have several high-back golds, x-backs, chili reds, vip reds, a large rtg. Found out these aros are all from Imperial. Must say again, the quality is very good.
ps. It was very nice meeting another hobbist there (icebeast). thanks for all the info, icebeast!!!

chen88

Super Moderator
Can someone confirm that the VIP reds thats at Gold Garden is from Vincent's Imperial? or is it from another farm call Imperial? the size and price is awesome! Might considered getting one soon

chen88

Super Moderator
yup...that's what the VIP is to stand for....but you know sometimes new names comes up...no different with all these different names with see with Red Aros....ie..fire red....lucky red..... :)

icebeast

that would be me 4800$ but i talked him down to 4500 :) gonna be leaving it there for 1month or so for my new tank to be setup. But is still available, if anyone wants to buy it can take it , i just put a deposit and told hiim if anyone else is interested they can buy it, cause iam waitin for my condo to be rdy thats in aug 1 so, i will have to leave the golden head at Sam's places till than anyways . And nice meeting you too Hoop130

icebeast

well he sold it to someone already cause i told him to hold it for me but if anyone wants it he can sell it tho, is been sold today and at 4000, i will post a picture soon when i figure out how to take the picture out from an iphone lol, anyways he is gonna have more golden heads in 2 months so perfect time for my condo :)