eclipse rays

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This starts to get interesting. How many people are there who would be interested in forming a breeding ray cooperative program for black rays in Canada? I can think of a few people in different parts of the country. If there were say 5-10 of us willing to house breeding trios, and if we cooperated on importing them, and if we cooperated on exchanging our breeding stock and/or the young rays produced...it could work?

Response?

h.l_nathan

good idea

This starts to get interesting. How many people are there who would be interested in forming a breeding ray cooperative program for black rays in Canada? I can think of a few people in different parts of the country. If there were say 5-10 of us willing to house breeding trios, and if we cooperated on importing them, and if we cooperated on exchanging our breeding stock and/or the young rays produced...it could work?

Response?

I think I have room for 3 in Montreal and probably 3 in Van. Maybe I might need to build a bigger tank in Van, but Montreal tank is good to go

h.l_nathan

Honda no

hahha, if its for girl don't you think its expensive to spend that much? Its really bad that we don't have any ray breeding facility here in Canada, otherwise price would be much cheaper with the shipping cost, and Canadian dollar is much better then currency exchange.

just emagine the posibillity of how many bags of STD you can bring back to Canada with that amount of $. Lol

JMorash

Although I can't predict the future and it may take a few years. There might be a small breeding operation on my side of town. Pearls, P14, scobina, marble, leopoldi, so on....

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Although I can't predict the future and it may take a few years. There might be a small breeding operation on my side of town. Pearls, P14, scobina, marble, leopoldi, so on....

Wow, good to hear that there are some scobina floating around. From my internet findings it seemed that it was mostly just Europe working with these rays

Marius

Ditto, I'm hoping to do this as a part of my future vet practice. In Vancouver I had problems getting medication for fish. If all goes well, then fish people back home will have nothing to worry :rolleyes: