Exceptional Service!!

Boydo

I contacted Eric a few weeks ago looking for some specific fish for my 550 comm tank. The stock was unavailable in Alberta and with me no longer importing I wanted to have a simple transaction. He very quickly found excatly what I was looking for at fair prices. Eric and Jim from Lucky's Aquarium gathered togther the stock, packed and shipped them to Calgary.

I received 5 boxes of fish a few days ago which had:

-Pleuro Snakeheads
-Kelberi Peacock Bass
-NGT's
-NTT's

Fish were in good health and exactly what I was looking for!!!

Speacial thanks to Eric(EEYY) and Jim from Lucky's!!!

Here's a full tank shot the day after the fish were introduced into the comm.

Jan112012550galcomm.jpg

EEYY

I am glad you like them. The "gold" color in K. Bass can really match your "gold-based" aro. tank setup.

I did not do any packing at all. This part of credit should totally go to Lucky Aquarium (not me).

And then, of course, the flight being bumped down even after the live animal embargo period. I learn a lesson here as well. Not everything is extremely smooth in this shipment ...................

Have a nice trip. :):)

I contacted Eric a few weeks ago looking for some specific fish for my 550 comm tank. The stock was unavailable in Alberta and with me no longer importing I wanted to have a simple transaction. He very quickly found excatly what I was looking for at fair prices. Eric and Jim from Lucky's Aquarium gathered togther the stock, packed and shipped them to Calgary.

I received 5 boxes of fish a few days ago which had:

-Pleuro Snakeheads
-Kelberi Peacock Bass
-NGT's
-NTT's

Fish were in good health and exactly what I was looking for!!!

Speacial thanks to Eric(EEYY) and Jim from Lucky's!!!

Here's a full tank shot the day after the fish were introduced into the comm.

Jan112012550galcomm.jpg

Boydo

Thanks Eric!

I have been looking for larger p.snakeheads for years! You found them in mear days!!

You Rock!!!

My experience with Westjet is that near 40% of the flights are bumped for some reason or another. When you pack fish that are purged and properly packed they are good for well over 30 hrs. Infact I have a shipment once that was 70 hrs from aquarium to aquarium and had no problem with the fish. So the minor delay was no big deal to me!

chen88

Super Moderator
BEAUTY!...wow!

Almost thought it was my tank!...LOL...until I looked closer and noticed it was nicer than mine! lol

CanadaPleco

40% of west jet flights bumped! I have never experienced that. I ship at least a few times a month with west jet. Oh well.

That setup is AWESOME!!!!!

That a big L14 in there?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
BEAUTY!...wow!

Almost thought it was my tank!...LOL...until I looked closer and noticed it was nicer than mine! lol

I will second that Chen (except for me it almost was). I can't decide which tank is better, your 600 or 550. Either way Bret, congratulations on doing something I could only dream of, and Eric/Jim, great you guys could help him to do it.