Fall 2013 order

Diablored

Doing great. It has lost a lil bit of shine on it's back, but that being said, more gold is popping up on his headq every time I look at him! Feels that way anyway. Every time I get a above view look at him, I can't believe it's mine. I never thought I would have any aro with gold on its head untill I spent a couple grand on one. Man arowanas have came so far in the last 15 years since I got my first. What was pretty good back then is only ok now. Shows you how many serious professional breeders are involved now. I can remember when just a gold xb's price was thru the roof. Now we can get them for cheaper and with more shine. I just can't say how much I am impressed with bang for my buck with this fish. Cheers to dreamfish, I will without a doubt be buying a MerLion next. Not afraid to be disappointed when fish arrives.

Kyuss

Doing great. It has lost a lil bit of shine on it's back, but that being said, more gold is popping up on his headq every time I look at him! Feels that way anyway. Every time I get a above view look at him, I can't believe it's mine. I never thought I would have any aro with gold on its head untill I spent a couple grand on one. Man arowanas have came so far in the last 15 years since I got my first. What was pretty good back then is only ok now. Shows you how many serious professional breeders are involved now. I can remember when just a gold xb's price was thru the roof. Now we can get them for cheaper and with more shine. I just can't say how much I am impressed with bang for my buck with this fish. Cheers to dreamfish, I will without a doubt be buying a MerLion next. Not afraid to be disappointed when fish arrives.

Wow....glad that your a happy captain....I agree about the next step with the Merlion... I get my first Dreamfish on Thursday....I'm sure I'll be happy as you are when I get my premium red....Mr.Lee keeps sending me pics of him...which is much appreciated and adds to the anticipation....he looks awesome....I think you might have seen him when you picked your beauty up....which Merlion are you one day hoping to get?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just shipped off a beautiful Merlion Ultimate BBXB and Merlion Ultimate Harmony XB. Best of luck to the new owners!

And so this order is 100% done. :)

Kyuss

I just shipped off a beautiful Merlion Ultimate BBXB and Merlion Ultimate Harmony XB. Best of luck to the new owners!

And so this order is 100% done. :)

Nice work...when are you expecting another or next batch of Merlions to be ready to be shipped?

Diablored

Just a little too early for me. I will however be in on a summer or fall 2014 order for a merlion. Just not sure what I want to get.