Fall 2013 order

Diablored

Mine ate a food stick 24 hours after arriving. Didn't like it much and wasted a lot. But ate some of it. The SDs are there for training purposes. Monkey see monkey do. They will get the boot soon. Settled in nicely over the last 36 hours. Even chases the SD's if they look at him funny already.

Kyuss

Mine ate a food stick 24 hours after arriving. Didn't like it much and wasted a lot. But ate some of it. The SDs are there for training purposes. Monkey see monkey do. They will get the boot soon. Settled in nicely over the last 36 hours. Even chases the SD's if they look at him funny already.

Are you gonna post some pics?

Diablored

Haha mine even managed to swallow a nls pellet as well tonight. But I got all wishy washy with my new fish and fed him a market prawn. Now he really looks forward tome approaching tank. Also he has gotten a few good hits on the silver dollars. Their days are numbered

azreno

Here is mine KINGDOM Red from Aro kingdom. Thanks theo for helping me bring in this beauty. it's around 6-7".

_DSC8542_zpsbbe2fce9.jpg

_DSC8577_zpsf47ce2d1.jpg

Kyuss

Haha mine even managed to swallow a nls pellet as well tonight. But I got all wishy washy with my new fish and fed him a market prawn. Now he really looks forward tome approaching tank. Also he has gotten a few good hits on the silver dollars. Their days are numbered

He knows who dad is now..lol

Kyuss

I was lucky meeting mr Lee period. Haha great guy and I was fortunate to do business with him. Edmonton has some real serious fish keepers. Most of them undercover.

Stealth mode fish keeping.....I actually just found out that I won't be able to get mine till Thursday.:(....was suppose to get it on Sunday, but the west jet cargo department isn't open on weekends here in kelowna....it is what it is....go oilers:D

Diablored

Loved that MerLion royal from the minute you opened the box. I hope that's yours and we can see it mature. Beautiful fish

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
My Merlion Royal BBXB took to Hikari arosticks right away. This is pretty rare in my experience. I am going to try and do a grow out on this fish.

Glad to hear everyone is having fun with the fish they received, best of luck to those of you still waiting. Really good quality on this shipment.