Frank's Aquarium

Marowana420

Went there to check it out today, store dont really have much yet. he said he wont be bringing any aros till the tanks are all cycled and ready.

25% off all products except feeders

1000SW's for $18!!!!!

chen88

Super Moderator
good deal on SW, I just picked up my 1000 for $35 from Port Credit Pets...damn...oh well..it would have cost me that in gas to drive to Franks from Brampton anyways...lol

chen88

Super Moderator
I check out the area quite often on my way home from Ajax to Brampton :) TOO OFTEN for my wallet!...but already picked up the 1000 SW last weekend and have been to Franks a couple of times this month but doors were still closed.... Good for local competition!

DaiDee

It just opened on Sunday right?

Was talking to Sam about it on Saturday. I'll wait until it gets more stocked up before checking it out.

We need more competition down our way West end.

chen88

Super Moderator
It just opened on Sunday right?

Was talking to Sam about it on Saturday. I'll wait until it gets more stocked up before checking it out.

We need more competition down our way West end.

Agree on the West end LFS....although i'm quite fine dealing with Steve at Dragon...

danfong88

Went there to check it out today, store dont really have much yet. he said he wont be bringing any aros till the tanks are all cycled and ready.

25% off all products except feeders

1000SW's for $18!!!!!

does he still have SW available? is Frank located inside the HSBC mall... Wong Kok Mall?