FS 20" CHILLI RED AROWANA- No Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM80

Going in a new direction.

For sale is my 20" Chilli Red Arowana. Elkindo farm with certificate. Feeding on Super worms with the occasional piece of tilapia or MP.
Fish is flawless.

Comes with NAN light, not used very often so still has a long way to go before bulb runs out. I believe its roughly 4 months old.

$1200 FIRM. Price is not negotiable as i paid more and considering im adding the light also, i feel its a kick ass deal, so no other offers accepted. Thanks for viewing.

No Shipping.

Attachments

• P1000895.jpg
    P1000895.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,012

BM80

Thanks guys, even the barbels on this fish stick straight out and don't really move at all.

BM80

Here some pics without NAN light.

Attachments

• P1000901.jpg
    P1000901.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 841
  • P1000915.jpg
    P1000915.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 851

carcrazy

That's a great price for a very nice fish! I paid that for my 6" dynamic red (she's turning out nice though).

Good luck with the sale.

BM80

Fish is roughly 3 1/2 years old. Colour is better than those pics with flash suggest, the flash kinda ruins it.

Tag date Dec 12, 2007, Elkindo.

Thanks for the compliments, fantastic fish, i'm getting out of aro's for a little while, but i'll be back trust me..

Last edited:

BM80

Ok so since GWAIL made the drop eye comment i've been watching this aro's eyes very closely and it does seem like it has somehow developed very mild drop eye....shit.

How the hell did this happen? My water is pristine..

Its very mild but i see it now. Any opinions on how this might have happened? Can it be reversed? Does covering all sides of the tank actually work?

I'm an honest dude and wanted to make it known, and with that being said heres a price drop.

$1000 obo. Still very beautiful fish and the drop eye is very mild. :mad:

I'll post another couple of pics.

BM80

Alright here are some more pics.

Attachments

• P1000951.jpg
    P1000951.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 590
  • P1000952.jpg
    P1000952.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 601
  • P1000950.jpg
    P1000950.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 583

kman

what bottom tank mates do u have??

Ok so since GWAIL made the drop eye comment i've been watching this aro's eyes very closely and it does seem like it has somehow developed very mild drop eye....shit.

How the hell did this happen? My water is pristine..

Its very mild but i see it now. Any opinions on how this might have happened? Can it be reversed? Does covering all sides of the tank actually work?

I'm an honest dude and wanted to make it known, and with that being said heres a price drop.

$1000 obo. Still very beautiful fish and the drop eye is very mild. :mad:

I'll post another couple of pics.

BM80

So hopefully its one of those cases where it comes and goes.
Don't know exactly when it started because this arowana has always been in perfect health. Must have been recently because I believe i would have noticed it if it the condition developed awhile ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.