FS: RTG arowana & Indonesian Tiger

Yuppa

Super Moderator
Large 2' RTG aro - cert from SABF.. This fish needs at least a 180g and it is ready for breeding (has been doing breeding behaviour patterns)
It is 9 years old, and frankly, its not in "perfect" shape.. barbels are nubs, scales have multiple chips and poor color.. gold tone is lighter then I would like ect.. as such, as much as it breaks my heart to part with this fish.. I will let him go for 300 bux obo

Indo Tiger - 10" -> 12" .. gettin fat, 3 bar, widebar.
Not as aggressive as some tigers of this size, I think its a female..However its not very stable.. It took a solid 6 months before I actually saw its stripes in proper contrast to a bright gold.. Most of the time its pure black hiding somewhere.. I think it needs a lot of TLC but it does have the potential to be a stable tiger at least, its been a lot more stable recently for me, but only around me and the wife normally.. still, its a rare tiger with good size.. 300 bux obo

I need to sell these two fish or at least find a home for them asap...

Yuppa

Super Moderator
here is a bit of older pic, but this is the fish

Attachments

• rtg07a.jpg
    rtg07a.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 586

m_class2g

Sponsor
this is the indo tiger when i got him. found an old pic. im sure if he was the biggest fish in the tank, he would look awesome. living with 2 feet aros aint that easy! hahaha. id be scared as well. lol

this is of the actual fish when i took him home: has potential.
sts010.jpg