FS: Seachem Matrix Bio Filter Media

oshiet

Matrix_500mL.jpg

http://www.seachem.com/Products/product_pages/Matrix.html

I have close to 20L of this brand new @ $10/L
Over 40L used in my sump which has never been medicated @ $5/L

Big Al's sells it for $15.99/L + tax
http://www.bigalsonline.ca/BigAlsCA/ctl3664/cp17965/si1317198/cl0/seachemmatrixbiomedia1liter

Please email or PM with a contact number.

chen88

Super Moderator
Hey V, do you have pics of your sump? would love to see your media's inside there!.....I might be interested in getting some of the bios to fill my canister for future use and or use it in my current sump...what other media are you using in there?

oshiet

Chen, I'll try and snap some pictures with my camera phone - which really sucks by the way! My filtration consists of 30L of bioballs in the corner overflow of the tank, 40L of Seachem Matrix, 50L of Sera Siporax, and a fluidized sandbed filter in the 90G sump.

I'm selling the matrix because I want to modify my sump for an ATS. It's a good product, and I believe it has more small surface area than most medias on the market (compared to rings and sintered glass) and much easier to clean because detritus doesn't tend to stick to it so easily. Loaded this into my FX5 when it was running.

chen88

Super Moderator
Chen, I'll try and snap some pictures with my camera phone - which really sucks by the way! My filtration consists of 30L of bioballs in the corner overflow of the tank, 40L of Seachem Matrix, 50L of Sera Siporax, and a fluidized sandbed filter in the 90G sump.

I'm selling the matrix because I want to modify my sump for an ATS. It's a good product, and I believe it has more small surface area than most medias on the market (compared to rings and sintered glass) and much easier to clean because detritus doesn't tend to stick to it so easily. Loaded this into my FX5 when it was running.

How many L's did it take to fill up your FX5? considering that you filled all three compartments?

oshiet

Cypher, I'll give you a call when I leave work.

Danfong88, please PM me with your number and we an arrange something.

Chen, I think it was about 5L for the FX5.