FS : XXL BBSD & Xl Kelberi Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishbill

Wow. Your tank is simply amazing. I spent my last 1/2 hours just watching your tank movie clip and wonder how is that happens? lol

Fishy

Ok...going to test the market so putting these guys up for sale..

By the end of this weekend or they will be all taken off the fore sale list. :)

(4) - 10-11" Kelberi Peaccok Bass ($800)REDUCED to $700 for the group of 4. will part to 175 each. (REDUCED TO $150 each or take the 4 for $ 550)
(1) - 20-22" Rare Lince Catfish...ver RARE need I say more. ($1200)REDUCED to $800 REDUCED to $300!!!!!

(5) - 10-12" My prized Black Bar Silver Dollars Decided to keep so off the market..

All fed on Hikari Massivore!. All my prized fish....and all Fat and healthy!

Pics to come but there are pictures of them all around this site just search my name....

Shipping will have to be arranged via one of the sources on here....eric/jim/brandon at buyers cost.

Here's a video taken of them in the tank during Christmas of 2011

$300 for a lince cat????!!! your killing me! must resist of buying! :p

GLWTS! ^^

King-eL

you able to ship the lince cat live arrival guarantee? Would be nice in my 375g tank soon to be 700g tank.

chen88

Super Moderator
Can't guarantee any live arrivals or else he'd be in he states right now...shipping would be a fortune as the box he came in would fit a small dog! lol

exoticaquaria

King el

If you want the fish, chen can pack it and drop it at the airport. Ill book shipping for you and you can pay me shipping when we know. Good deal you should get this!

chen88

Super Moderator
I'll see if I can find a big enough box. The one that came with my lince was very very much smaller than the original shipping box but it only had a 5-6hour total time in the box....with it flying out west I'd think it's going to be mind 6-10 hours min which will need a big big box. 50% of Lince arrive DOA from suppliers as they required a LARGE amount of water to move around. Lince do not ever stop swimming like regular Catfish...they swim to live! :-(.....I'll update if I can find a big enough box as well as I don't have oxygen tank to fill the bag if I do get a box so lots of challenges for shipping...

chen88

Super Moderator
Lince on Hold for local buyer. Sorry to all those interested out West! I was 90% sure he wasn't going to make it out there due to their ridiculous DOA rate even at half the size

Status
Not open for further replies.