serious inquiries only
Vancouver area please
PM for price
IMG_6269.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

RTG
IMG_6277.jpg

FVR and RTG 14-15 inch's eyeballed just over a year old
at cost price. i want my aro gone fast so i can start a big com tank two aros is not enough

Last edited:

h.l_nathan

Sorry for the bad picture. The person who took it didn't turn of the flash. I'll try to post better pics next week. This Red and a XB that i want to get rid off...

h.l_nathan

Rulaifu I thought you werent going to post for a while.
Yeah this FVR is the one that i like most out of the four that i bought. I sold 3 the 2 in montreal and 1 in Van, but after seeing your XB i wantesd to take them off your hand so I decide to sell either the RTG or the FVR. and start a different comm tank.
But i'm still interested in taking all of those XB off your hand and maybe get some reds to make a nice 9 comm tank.

h.l_nathan

Yeah am doing that. I might just get rid of the RTG and get another tank for my FVR, cause that baby is coming out nice. The picture dont show the color developement, but my brother just went back there and he said that you can see the violet starting and that aro has really good potentials.

Daviator

I would have to agree with this fish the best colour I have seen in person for a long long time. There is more violet on this fish than red.

Yeah am doing that. I might just get rid of the RTG and get another tank for my FVR, cause that baby is coming out nice. The picture dont show the color developement, but my brother just went back there and he said that you can see the violet starting and that aro has really good potentials.

h.l_nathan

Nope just offers but no pick up yet. I might consider taking it to LFS for them to sell for me. cause i'm not into RTG I think its just not right for my taste. Blue base golden or saphire gold would be me kind of aro that i want to keep. Maybe i just have expensive taste...

h.l_nathan

For the RTG its open to any offers people.
But the FVR if I dont get cost price i'm going to keep for myself, cause that one has really good potential. I might not be able to find on that develope that nice.