Gold XB and Super Red

Boydo

I thought it was time to share a few new pictures of my personal collection from Pang Long.

The Gold is a Absolute Golden Head Cat "C" it is now 17 inches and 11 months from tag date.

The Super Red is a Diablo Red that is 9-10 inches and 6 months from tag date.

Pictures taken under standard white shop lights with over head flashes.

AGHNov32010550G-2.jpg

AGHNov32010550G.jpg

DiabloRedin550.jpg

DiabloRedin550withdriftwood.jpg

AbsoluteGoldin550.jpg

cheon

Wow that gold is a mint fish!! I called shine today and left a message.. To ask about ur pricing for ur golds could u pm me PlZ thx nice fish

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Some really stunning photos of beautiful fish. Time to make a calendar for the club perhaps? ;)

RTG

Those loaches look amazing! =D how many loaches do you have in it Bret? what size is ur tank?

RDFISHGUY

Those loaches look amazing! =D how many loaches do you have in it Bret? what size is ur tank?

There are at least 20 loaches in there. His swarm is at least twice as big as mine. The tank is 550 gallons with a 120 gallon sump. It is an impressive site. His plecos are the most active I've seen.

Boydo

Thanks!

Your right on track Ryan. There are 23 Clown loaches in there and they are 4-7inches all from Kalimantan, the sump is 140 gallons and the tank is 550 gallons.

The Golds one year B-day is comming up on the 1st of Dec. I'll have to dust off the carmera and take a few more pictures for his B-day.