GOLDEN CROSS BACK

EKen

Super Moderator
Additional notes:
This fish has an extra value to it. He ate a Tigrinus Cat Fish at value of 140. If I keep on selling him at 1700 as original posted, which means my price in real is 1560 though I really want to increase to 1840 to remain the same as 1700, but I can't because it is not fair for the buyer. I have to eat the loss by myself. So think about it.

lol... Yes it is a Royal Cross Back, he eats only expensive feeders. Did you get your earthworms?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
If you do the tail cut, please consider photographing it to share with other club members. Combined with the photos and experience gained by Eken, you guys could put a really useful article together.

I met the fellow who owns Amazon Aquaria in S'pore. He is a master of tail cut operations, used to have a big gallery on Arofanatics.com, don't know if it still exists. If you speak write Chinese you might be able to contact him via a google or arofanatics search if you are interested.

I'll have a little section on the guy in my big arowana article...whenever I get the time to finish (I mean start) it.

Still waiting to know what farm your fish comes from. :)

Arodynamic

It is a nice Cross back no doubt about it, shame about the top bit of the tail, Obviously the purpose of the tail cut is to hope that the tail regrows normally but how do yoy propose to do it??

EKen

Super Moderator
You would have to cut pretty deep if you want it to regrow propotionally. About this deep:

Attachments

• Leftside.jpg
    Leftside.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 525

T1KARMANN

this is what im telling all the people in the US they moan about not being able to get asian aros in the US

even if they could buy them how many people would be willing to pay $2000 for a xback :D