GTA stores

joshhoward

hi there
im not from toronto area but i like goin down there for fish.
im planning a road trip down tomorrow and i plan on goin to bigs als and dragon aquarium...i was wondering if lucky has lots of big fish and lots of choice like dragon aquarium does?
or if anyone could tell me where i can find larger fish like they have at da...thanks a bunch!

EEYY

4 aquarium stores are within the block of

Kennedy & Midland (North & South)

All of them are along Steeles. (Aquapets / Golden Garden / Dragon King / Lucky Aquarium)

South side of Steeles: AquaPets / Golden Garden / Dragon King

North side of Steeles: Lucky Aquarium (within Market Village, 2nd floor)

chen88

Super Moderator
all stores have large fish in markham....they have a plat rtc at lucky as well...:)

dragon has lots of the big fish your looking for as well...

Arrow

What exactly are you looking for? DA has a 18+in redtail cat for only $100

Since you will be in the area you should def check out cams aquatic services.
Not much in terms of larger stock other than arows but def worth a glance.

It is 2-3 lights east of dragon on the north side, same plaza as and in between the TD and Subay. Directly Across the street is a Midas auto repair place.

he's got some nice sr's in stock

There is also place further east called aquatic kingdom,
Its 5min east of dixie on the south side right next door to Diamonds(strip joint)

Arrow

They do and the quality there usually isnt that good, mind you I have not been there in years

The new generation may be better than what I remember with nicer spotts LOL

joshhoward

thanks guys! i'll havce to right all these places down and punch em into my gps .

im pretty much just looking for one thing to ad to the tank. maybe an aro, most likely a silver because i cant really afford asian aro prices. or i dunno a nice cichlid or you know whatever catches my eye.

Arrow

Dragon has a tonne of silvers right now at 6-7in but there is a beautiful one at cams though. Also he has some beautiful little banjars which are asian but cheaper than rtg and reds, they are probably on sale right now for 300$

Cams adress is 1133 Dundas st e mississauga L4Y 3Y3
Its a smaller shop but probably the best quality in mississauga right now

Last edited: