Hazy eyes

frozen-fire

thanks!

just inspected again, and the hazy disc or circle or whatever is decreasing in size. day or two more and it shuold be gone :)

Aroboy II

Hazy eye = cloudy eye?
Do small amount of water changes over the next few days and add extra dosage of salt is preferred.

frozen-fire

it went away a while ago... fish is back to normal with great appetite, but i am going to have to do a major move soon...bringing the tank from the main floor living room to the basement. I am moving all my tanks to the basement...that's a 120, 90, 90, 75, 35, 35. I hope this move won't stress the fish too much...

EKen

Super Moderator
Are you going to starve the fish a few days before the big move? I am just asking because shippers always seem to starve the fish a few days before shipping, I was wondering if moving was the same principle.

frozen-fire

the fish were successfully moved a couple days ago. I didn't feed that same day of the move... but i don't really think it matters too much...it's not like they were leaving for a different country ahha.

i used a couple of large insulated coolers to put the fish in...this way, the heat is retained and they don't experience much of a temperature shock...
took a while to get the 6 footer downstairs... just me and my dad. gonna take a couple more people to get a 180 soon haha.

Steel Toe

Hazy eye = cloudy eye?
Do small amount of water changes over the next few days and add extra dosage of salt is preferred.

Agree with Aroboy. Just add salt and up the water temp to 30deg - 31deg. High chance its due to bad water condition. Regular check on the water parameters. Just my 2 cent opinion.

Good to hear that your aro is doing well. If this problem is not tackle immediately, it could lead to blindness.