Hello Arowanaclub!

Boydo

banner2600.jpg

Hi Arowanaclub,

Most of you know me as Boydo on the forum. I have been keeping fish since 1994 and became overly fascinated by Arowana over a decade ago. Keeping almost every variety including a successful community tank of several massive Arowanas that are well over 26 inches. My zeal for the hobby has led me to a wonderful opportunity to take my hobby to the next level and help more people get the perfect Arowana. I founded Shine Aquatics to do just that. We source, select and import the highest quality Arowanas from South East Asia. We are based in Alberta as a comprehensive wholesaler. With years of expertise, learning from failures and great successes, we will share this experience with you. We hope anyone interested can experience this truly magnificent fish for themselves.

We have up-to-date pictures of our stock in our “New Arrivals†page of our website at www.shineaquatics.ca.

Currently we exclusively have Pang Long and Sing Arowanas in stock. I would like to take this opportunity to share a few pictures provided by our suppliers of the types and quality of Arowanas that we currently deal in.

Absolute Golden Head

AbsoluteGoldHead.jpg

AbsoluteGold5.jpg

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
A needed and welcome addition to the Asian aro hobby in Canada. Good for you for having the guts (prairie oysters perhaps? :D ) to bring them in. It will be fun to see how they develop in years to come. :)

mareshow

Banned
As a Customer of Boydo i can assure you that you will not be disappointed, he has some gorgeous aros and i'm overjoyed with mine. With that said, WELCOME!