Hello Frm Malaysia

MyAc

Dear All

I representing , a group of Malaysian aro keepers which recently have form a club as well a forum .

I would like to introduce the forum to the rest of the world . Before i can do tat or share with other our link . I would like to ask permission frm Canada AC adminstrator if , i can do so ?

Appreciate the help

arowanaclub.ca

Administrator
Staff member
Terima kasih untuk bertanya

Selamat datang! Terima kasih untuk bertanya. :)

You are welcome, thank you for asking. Where are you located in Malaysia?

chen88

Super Moderator
Welcome....I'm originally from Malaysia but pretty much lived in canada 95% of my life....I worked in KL from 1992-1998 at the KLCC Development so I really really missed back "home" ....during my years working in Malaysia I had many aros...so knowing that it's still going strong is cool. My wife's aunt in Sandakan has "wild caught" aro's living in her concrete pond in the front of their house....I was back there 3 1/2 years ago and was awe at the sight of WC aros in concrete ponds with NO filtration....it was truly wild!...they didn't even feed them too much since there were so many other types of wild life that would fall in!...they do however have netting around them in case the aros jump too high!.

Anyways...as some others on here might have suggested already it would great to see some of your guys's aros and setup!....