I need them gone...

EKen

Super Moderator
1 Marble Motoro from Below Water, male around 13-14'' diameter, fully mature. Eating anything from market shrimps to Massivore pellets. Asking 250$.

4 Polypterus Endlicheri Tikinso from Rehoboth Aquatics, around 12-13'', eating well on market shrimps. Asking 100$ each.

Take the whole lot for 500$.

Attachments

• s1.JPG
    s1.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 686
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 738

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
No seriously, it takes a long ass time peeling off all those shrimps...

Tried getting them on sinking trout pellets? Cheap as hell and super easy. Yuppa is the expert at getting ANY fish to take them - even wide bar ST's! :)

EKen

Super Moderator
Tried getting them on sinking trout pellets? Cheap as hell and super easy. Yuppa is the expert at getting ANY fish to take them - even wide bar ST's! :)

I tried, but unlike you guys I am not a Monster. I can't stand seeing my fishes not eat for a few days :(

Yuppa

Super Moderator
well i havent used pellets in a while.. mostly smelt and prawn into my tank with the occasional algea wafer for phoenix..

gonna try to get my lil aro on pellets, but so far only mealworm..

you have to not give in. sometime may take 1 month or more for fish to eat pellet..

carcrazy

Need some space, and I need to save on some market shrimps...

Boy, I know what you mean. I feed my rays 3 times a day and cleaning all the shrimp is getting kind of old. I was afraid to try feeding pellets because if they don't eat them I won't be able to see them to get them out of the gravel (short of siphoning them out). I don't want to have to do that every day.

EKen

Super Moderator
You still have the tikinso endlicheri?

Hey thanks for bumping this thread guys.

Yes I still have them, decided to keep only my favorite one. So 6 for sale, all around 13-14'', fat and healthy. Take the lot of 6 for 300$. Picture coming tomorrow (I'll try my best).

EKen

Super Moderator
The ray got a bit beat up by my Aro so I changed him into the Blood Red tank. Will keep him at least till he heal up nicely. So some pictures, that is the biggest standard net so...

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

uberdave

someone take these, thats one hell of a deal. at lucky they were selling for 9" 200 bucks EACH. someone take these NOW!