Indo Dragon Keychain

carcrazy

I am interested in one for sure. How much would it be for one sent to Fisher Branch, Manitoba, R0C 0Z0 and how would I send you payment? Do you use Paypal?

Yuppa

Super Moderator
I want one, but im a little hesitant..

can the people that already have one give a review?

does it chip or flake in pocket because of constant key rubbing?

EEYY

I want one, but im a little hesitant..

can the people that already have one give a review?

does it chip or flake in pocket because of constant key rubbing?

I always suggest buyers that you don't have to use it as a keychain, you could hang it in your car somewhere.

Another way to showcase your interest and collection!!

Yuppa

Super Moderator
humm its tempting.. would be nice to add to my already extensive aro paraphenelia collection

CHILLI RED

These keychains are very nice! I am so glad I got one. They are very shiny and quite solid and heavy. Look to be very good quality.

EEYY

Hi guys, I decided to reserve the last Indo Dragon keychain to the person who would buy the whole set of Indo Dragon books.

Thanks.

Hendri

i hang the keychain in my car, use with all my keys... :D

when people see it they want it ! :D

no worry still have stock.

carcrazy

I just got my two key chains and I really like them as well. I don't know if I want to actually use them as a key chain as the Barbels may break off. I think I'll hang one in the car, though. That should look pretty cool.

EEYY

If you guys still want the keychain, please let me know.

As Hendri requested, the minimum order is 5.

Any interersted viewer(s) can sign-up here and see whether you guys can find at least 5 keychains request.

Thanks

EEYY

Ladies / Gentlemen:

I recently have 2 Indo Dragon keychains request in Toronto. If Hendri offers the same price to me, I will still sell at $20 each.

Let's see if I can find other 10 keychains request this time. West coast viewers need to pay $10 - $15 for shipping cost. This was what I paid Canada Post last time.

All you need to do is to reply this post.