Indonesian Super Reds from CV MAJU

JMorash

Hey guys, will you guys being doing an order from these guys again.... like in the warmer months when I may be able to get a couple.

I would probably get a red and an rtg..... Also any plans on doing orders with other farms?

JMorash

Marius

Hey guys, will you guys being doing an order from these guys again.... like in the warmer months when I may be able to get a couple.

I would probably get a red and an rtg..... Also any plans on doing orders with other farms?

JMorash

I'll most likely have something stocked here in Montreal soon enough, before the cold hits, but definitely as soon as spring comes something like this is doable, arowanas and tankmates (Dats, bichirs, fire eels).

PM me with what you're interested in and when, group orders or stock on hand will always be doable.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The problem right now concerns the US$. Figuring out how to cover this is a pain and will open up a lot of "negotiations' with the farm I think.

I'd think imports from other farms will come. All a matter of finding out what it is people want and then delivering it. :) Maybe a poll will be called for at some point?