JEBO 10' x 2' x 2.5' Tank with lid and stand for sale

Chiu

I have a JEBO 10' x 2' x 2.5' Tank with lid and stand. The tank has a front, rounded corner glass and a customized overflow filtration system. System includes 3 interconnected sump tanks with 2 exterior hanging overflow box. I've had this tank for a little over a year set up for arowana. Have quite a few fish (currently have 8 red, 2 silvers and 1 black) in here and they are running out of space so am thinking about custom building a bigger tank. Spent over $8k on the setup. If interested, please make a reasonable offer. Tank is currently located in Markham, Ontario. Tank is extremely heavy even without water so please consider transportation costs as well.

P.S. This sale is only for the tank, three sumps and the overflow boxes. No filtration media will be included. I also have approximately 400lbs of gravel available separately.

Here are 2 videos of the tank taken back in Feb this year.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 710
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 686
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 688
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 713
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 714
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 711
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 683
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 671

chen88

Super Moderator
nice....and in my Province too! :) What price do you have in mind? probably better to start there and post a asking price and others can send their offers in knowing what you are looking for...

Chiu

Don't know if it is a short body silver, assume just eating too much when young.

Spend over 8K, would like to have over 50% back if possible or just keep it somewhere.

chen88

Super Moderator
LOL.....

sounds to me you have eaten at his restaurant, and not liked the food!:p

you took the words right out of my mouth! :D as well as a history.....

I'd have to agree with Dan on some of his points though...:rolleyes:

Nevertheless good luck in your sale...always a buyer out there...

Last edited:

AKSH

i got a 3.5 yrs old 195g jebo tank never had any problem other than the lights. which is nothing, i would recommend it.
good luck finding a buyer

Chiu

close thread

I don't want people think I need to sell stuff here to making a "living", so I decide to keep the tank, sorry to waste your time but I really learn a lot from the "senior members" here. So please close this thread and I will not response anymore.

A message to Danfong88:-
Just a friendly advice, you are too eager to sell your product and service on this site by posting you phone number to the public, didn't your mom teach you about personal safty?

A message to the administrator of the site:-
If you allow your member such as Danfong88 to write and comment such statement to my thread in first place and create the arguement, but pull up my response when I try to help him to understand his mistake, where is your line of justice? Maybe you just like me, "NO class and no taste"

I am surprise no other member comment on Danfong88 when he using how many posts you post up on this site to identify how knowledgeable you are about arowana, or how senior you can be or what "class" you should in? I saw too many post here, such as " Wow, nice fish", "I wish I have the money and room for it", "Nice picture" etc etc. Correct me if I am wrong, is it difficult to built up yourself as a senior member?

I been watching this site for months, and I am happy I can remain as a "Junior member", and now I should turn myself as a "Non-member"
Good luck.

EKen

Super Moderator
Chiu,

I cleaned up the posts. I cleaned up not only your response to Danfong88, but also his first comment that I considered a bit rude. As for permitting him to post "offensive" comments, please understand that this is a free forum, so he can post whatever he wants. I can only clean it up after, and not somehow blocking him from posting it.

About being a "senior member", it is only a post count thing, it does not mean anything.

Sorry if you had a bad first impression of the forum. But at the end of the day, it is only a forum, don't take anything personal. We are only here to have fun with this hobby, not getting worked up.

(Sorry if I made some spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm French Canadian).

Marowana420

chiu,

i did not agree with everything that dan had said. (it was kind of mean) however you were responding to him in the same kind of childish manner. i remember you saying you are not going to respond a few days ago, and yet here you are going at it again. dont be a cry baby, and nobody cares if you do become a non member.

carcrazy

Hey, this is supposed to be a fun hobby. I'm sorry you had a rough first experience but I have found everyone to be very helpful and friendly on this site, so don't give up on us. The more aro keepers there are the better!

arowanaclub.ca

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry you had a bad experience posting your tank for sale here. I did not personally see the offending posts, but nevertheless regret they were posted.

A reminder to everyone to try not to be insulting when making posts, especially when someone has something for sale. Point out problems you see, ask questions - but don't swear and don't insult. If you absolutely feel you must say something that could be interpreted as insulting, then use a PM.

The point of this site is to provide support and community for keepers of Asian arowana and their tankmates. Part of that includes a way for people to buy, sell or trade their fish and equipment.

Good luck to all. :)