[langtitle=nl]Hi all[/langtitle]

Lode

[lang=nl]Met some of you on the Dutch stingray forum and this forum was brought to my attention.

I've been a stingray keeper/breeder now for many years and would love to share experiences with you guys here also. I'll try and post some pics later :)[/lang]

chen88

Super Moderator
Great to see you over here Lode. I'm on the stingray forum aka klcc88. Looking forward to you sharing your experience with us in Canada.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hello Lode, and welcome. I have always been very impressed by the hospitality of the Dutch and also their aquariums; I was lucky to get a behind the scenes tour of the Rotterdam Aquarium a few years ago when I lived in Europe. What Dutch ray website did you learn about us here? Maybe we can work out a link/banner exchange to introduce more members in both directions.

Lode

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

The website is www.stingrayforum.com
Exchanging links/banners is cool with me. Just let me know.

I've also started another site for the stingrays I breed, don't know if it's ok to mention here, but thought you guys would like to see at least one of the rays on there:

batman_logo4_eng.jpg

More photo's and info can be found here.

Are there a lot of raykeepers in Canada at the moment?

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I look forward to seeing more cooperation between Dutch and Canadian stingray hobbyists in future. The stingray hobby seems to be growing these days in Canada. More are more hobbyists are getting larger tanks and hoping to one day breed them. Nice batman ray you have there.