Late summer - early fall 2010 aro order

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
It looks like there is demand for Asian aros for a mid to late September arrival. This is a perfect time to receive aros in my opinion. The weather is neither too hot nor too cold, so shipping is never a problem. Meanwhile, people are getting ready mentally for the reality of a Canadian winter. What better way to do that than to get an Asian arowana and/or some cool aro tankmates. :)

For BC orders, contact Derek (forum member "lo sai"); for Alberta and other western Canadian orders, contact Henming (forum member "xenon240"); for Ontario and eastern Canada, contact Brandon (forum member "Bcarlos"); these guys can serve all your aro and aro tank mate needs.

Alternatively, email at [email protected]

As always, Dragonfish.ca and CV Maju will provide great quality at unbeatable prices. ;)

BMUR

i contacted brandon about a week ago and he had an extra rtg arowana coming so thats what i decided to go with,soooo pumped!!

bcarlos

Just a quick update for Ontario folks who may be interested. I will be placing this order on the second or third week of September. This is likely the last Maju order of 2010, and a great opportunity to get a quality fish at great prices.

PM me if you're interested!

xenon240

Same goes for anyone interested in the Prairies, PM me if interested. If you are looking for larger (10 inch) SR's I also have a couple currently in stock.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Last few deposits are being collected. To the fellow who is out on the lake on his boat today, and texted me by blackberry, please get that deposit in! :)

bcarlos

Last few deposits are being collected. To the fellow who is out on the lake on his boat today, and texted me by blackberry, please get that deposit in! :)

That's for Vancouver orders!

Ontario and Eastern Canada orders, I will be placing the order with Maju on the second week of September. Anyone who wants to jump on this order, email me ASAP - [email protected]

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
It is best to communicate directly with Brandon on pricing. As for sizes, I heard from Maju that
BBXB would around 15cm in early October
, or around 6-7 inch :)

Regular SR's and RTG`s always come in at that size too.

Requests for larger fish can be accomodated to a point, but please remember that if you are looking to do a com set up, it is important that the sizes be the same.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Money has been wired, still a chance to pick up one of the extra fish I have ordered, though they will likely go fast. Looking at late October arrival.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Just waiting for the Canadian paperwork now, should not be too much longer. :)

This order promises to be a good one in quite a few different ways. ;)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Should be just another week or two now.

The attached photos are of a 8-9 inch fish that was purchased by a local fish shop two months ago; the fish was chosen by using a photo provided by CV Maju. I am looking forward to see how the fish comes in two months later. :)

Coming order is all spoken for except for a single RTG. Available for $650 including all tax and shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_9871.jpg
    IMG_9871.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG_9901.jpg
    IMG_9901.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_9907.jpg
    IMG_9907.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Certs are in! We are ready to arrange shipping! :)

I've got very high expectations for this shipment. ;)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Oh man, I am on pins and needles right now. I shipped out the fish around BC, Alberta and to Winnipeg - all at minus 10 Celcius and a wind chill :eek: . Now I have to wait a few hours to hear how it all works out.

Reports are trickling in of flight delays to Victoria and Edmonton, not sure about Winnipeg yet. I have a couple more aros to ship out tomorrow morning, and now I hear there is a snowfall warning for the Vancouver area. Looks like someone is getting up a little "extra" early tomorrow morning...yawn*

I should go to bed now, but am too nervous about the aros and loaches in transit. I have to stay up a bit longer...

The fish came in very nice. There is a local fish shop in Vancouver who took a number, stay tuned for details and photos tomorrow. ;)