LF Albino Adonis

impalass

I am looking to purchase an Albino Adonis large enough to be kept with my
22" red tail gold asian arowana.

Can pick up in the GTA (greater toronto area) only.

Unfortunately I have no predator free tanks to grow out a small one.

Will consider anything 5" and up.

bcarlos

I sold my last one yesterday.

To my knowledge, the two I sold were the largest available in Canada. I will keep my eyes open for you, Mark.

impalass

Hi Brandon, long time no speak, lol.

Contacted Brandon yesterday just to find out I was 24 hours too late, timing is everything.

Appreciate you keeping an eye out for me. Mark.

impalass

Mission accomplished, I am now the very happy owner of a stunning 8.5"+ Albino Albino. :)

Thank you all for your support, will post pictures soon as possible.

chen88

Super Moderator
Nice! I've seen the smaller ones that Oliver had in person, they look amazing so I can only imagine how yours would look like at 8.5"

impalass

Nice! I've seen the smaller ones that Oliver had in person, they look amazing so I can only imagine how yours would look like at 8.5"

The size on these guys is deceiving, mine has a total body lenght of 4.5" (measured) the rest being tail, and what a tail, the adonis is hanging out in the top rear corners of the tank, looking like a big f*#k!ng fishing lure lol.

Every time the arow circles the tank he gives the albino the eye, and if the adonis moves/wiggles, the arow stops and then its the evil eye. Every time I see them head to head I get nervous, when did my rtg get so massive.

The arow has ignored 4-5" tiger dats and royal plecos, so everything should be alright. Still I'm not a gambler and plan to over feed him for the time being and hopefully the albino adonis will put on 0.5" to 1" a month and I can stop grinding my teeth in the new year.

Will take pics tonight and post.

Yam

Like I said, it looks like a nice plastic fishing lure. With the white colour as well, it really stands out. Some of the best fishing lures are white with a tail like an AA. Be careful!

impalass

Like I said, it looks like a nice plastic fishing lure. With the white colour as well, it really stands out. Some of the best fishing lures are white with a tail like an AA. Be careful!

The situation has improved, the arowana is totally ignoring the albino adonis and I've stopped stressing.

Camera's ready, just waiting for the sun to set.

impalass

This will have to do for now.

Attachments

• SDC10199.jpg
    SDC10199.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 430