LF: ST DATNOID

chen88

Super Moderator
Good luck bud....not many around!....lots of folks here looking as well...think you might have better luck ordering from here but those probably won't take place until next year...

Fishy

I am looking for ST too, and I saw Ted's ST in person, but it's not up to my standard :( Ted got beautiful setup and healthy looking fish! :D

chen88!!! sell me yours!!! :D I'd take your CT too! :)

Fishy

not when I first made the post in arowanaclub

I only took picture of it the second time at his house, and I got really piss off that Ted scammed me on the polypterus

He kept on telling me it is a Nile Bichir, while my local friends and people from the States, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong said it is a lapradei.

$#%#!$%$#

And getting my money back from him is slim to nil.. I am so angry!!! :mad:

flagtail

not when I first made the post in arowanaclub

I only took picture of it the second time at his house, and I got really piss off that Ted scammed me on the polypterus

He kept on telling me it is a Nile Bichir, while my local friends and people from the States, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong said it is a lapradei.

$#%#!$%$#

And getting my money back from him is slim to nil.. I am so angry!!! :mad:

Ted is a good boy!

I don't think issue refund.....if fish not what claim'd to be

vince

Ted is a very good and honest person, I dont think a refund would be problem if it not the right fish.

Fishy

He doesn't have the money to refund it! :mad: and still believe it is a PBB when it is not!

so... no refund... wrong fish... :(

:( :mad:

looks like $240 flew away :(

chen88

Super Moderator
That's not going to be good for his reputation. Are you 100% certain it's not the fish you purchased?