LF: ST

chen88

Super Moderator
Ok..worth a shot even to get the word out. Looking for a ST or very nice 3 bar IT that is min. 8-10" in size. Must be no less as he might not survive in a tank full of 18-20" aros!....the bigger the better....email me!

exoticaquaria

Ok..worth a shot even to get the word out. Looking for a ST or very nice 3 bar IT that is min. 8-10" in size. Must be no less as he might not survive in a tank full of 18-20" aros!....the bigger the better....email me!

ahhh caving in!

if you wait until spring, i can get you a st.

chen88

Super Moderator
Lol....just starting the process. There's a few around the states but not willing to ship big fish over here as yet.

kman

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc-BsMmC-p0&context=C310c218ADOEgsToPDskLOZ45rSCsFvgquQshCHFWX"]Giant Tiger - YouTube[/ame]

exoticaquaria

sorry chen i cant sell this st. hes my last one and ive had him for about 5 years already. i want to grow him to 20+ inch!

exoticaquaria

They have IT there. I was there on boxing day and 2 or 3 lie dead on the bottom.

they have 1 inch indos i think right? those are a little hard to take care of. once indos reach the 3 inch mark, they are a lot easier. small indos need a lot of TLC. then again, i brought in 100 indos and didnt lose any. water has to be very clean and they need to eat about 5 times a day without overfeeding.

heres a vid of the indos i brought in last yr. they were less than 1 inch.

hondas3000

how much you selling before Mike? IPU have some AT just came in as well. Btw what is TLC? for $14.99 IT and $18.99 for AT then 25% off, its very tempting since I have a 20G tank empty :).

exoticaquaria

i forgot what i sold them for. i think 25? or 20 if you bought more than 5. something like that. glad there are lots available again so that means they are doing well in the wild.