lol off topic but want to try

icebeast

hello everyone i know you guys might laugh at me , but i wanted to know if anyone here know where i can buy a nice doberman puppy in toronto area, yes is off topic lol thanks

AKSH

GO TO THE SITE CALLED "CANADAS GUIDE TO DOGS", AND TRY UR FAVOURITE BREED.
AND LOOK FOR THE CKC/AKC DOBERMAN BREEDERS IN ONTARIO

CHILLI RED

Yes, do a good search and look around at a few breeders. Find one with a good reputation. Dont buy from a backyard breeder or puppy mill. They would be cheaper but the dog might not be healthy.

isjah

best thing to do is go to the store and get a CKC breeders book, never buy a fawn or blue dobermann, they are unhealthy even though some breeders will call them rare, keep us updated i love those dogs.

icebeast

iam waiting on a friend to bring me to his breeder, but one thing i don't understand is, that when he got his puppy he needed to sign a contract , sayin he can not neuter it , i mean i got dogs b4 most of the breeders make u neuter it , so u don't breed on ur own but this one is so weird, they make u take the dog back for 1 week every year to jerk it off or find them a mate, and my friend says this guy is good dogs are euro bloodline , and that these breeder is k9 security ppl or soemthing like that

chen88

Super Moderator
that is really odd that a breeder ask that the pup not be neuter.....typically neuter pets cost less as the breeder knows it can't be breed......

Marius

iam waiting on a friend to bring me to his breeder, but one thing i don't understand is, that when he got his puppy he needed to sign a contract , sayin he can not neuter it , i mean i got dogs b4 most of the breeders make u neuter it , so u don't breed on ur own but this one is so weird, they make u take the dog back for 1 week every year to jerk it off or find them a mate, and my friend says this guy is good dogs are euro bloodline , and that these breeder is k9 security ppl or soemthing like that

You cannot know how exactly a puppy will develop and take it as their insurance policy, if your dog will develop to be exceptional then they can use his genes in further breeding. Not to mention that one cannot "show" a neutered dog.

I had Dobermanns before; just word of advice: they are loyal, extremely intelligent so make sure you know what you are doing, train him well and socialize him even better. A well balanced Dobermann is one amazing companion.

icebeast

thanks guys , still waitin for the damn breeder to show me his puppies lol, Marius there is alot of good breeders up where u at, maybe u can ship me one and make something out of it lol

Marius

thanks guys , still waitin for the damn breeder to show me his puppies lol, Marius there is alot of good breeders up where u at, maybe u can ship me one and make something out of it lol

I don't know any around here as I just moved here in September of last year, but if you want me to look for one and pick one for you, then let me know :)

DaiDee

DON'T DO IT MARIUS!!! :eek:

iceBEAST is just planning on eating the dog.

Juuuuuuuuustt kiddingggg... :p

hahahaahaha