Misc Shots

exoticaquaria

Practice Shots

finally got my lens back for my slr... had it in for repair for almost a month because i got sand in it lol. what a newbie mistake that cost me almost $400 to repair... gah. anyways, fish have grown. the bigger pair of black diamonds on gravel substrate are sold so these are the last pics for some of the fish before i ship them out. i hope the new owners can provide us with updated pics. ive taken care of them for the last 3+ months and have grown quite attached to all of these bds. the smaller pair of black diamond is grealy improving by the day. the female is developing crazy patterns on her belly while the top of her is getting more small spots in between the larger spots. possibly will become thousand island when she matures? the male is keeping his solid round white dots which makes it very neat looking. im now thinking weather or not to keep the smaller pair for myself! lol. i hope you guys enjoy the pics! im still trying to get the hang of using my slr!

DSC_1165.jpg

DSC_1111.jpg

DSC_1110.jpg

DSC_1109.jpg

DSC_1124.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

thanks guys! really trying to get better at this photo thing lol. went with gerrys suggestion with the camera and lens. still waiting for that "free" lesson but he still hasnt come to BC yet. where are you gerry!? lol

heres 2 more from tonight. my old rtg and freak goonch catfish!

DSC_1272.jpg

DSC_1189.jpg