monster Tank Elegant Chinese Cuisine @ McCowan and Hwy 7

1goodcatch

if any of you live in Markham, you should check out this tank!
Went for Chinese food and ended up looking at this tank while the food went cold

Attachments

• rest1.jpg
    rest1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 632
  • rest2.jpg
    rest2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:

EEYY

if any of you live in Markham, you should check out this tank!
Went for Chinese food and ended up looking at this tank while the food went cold

Finally, someone went to Simon's (Chiu) place and checked out this "mini swimming".

Is it 10 by 6 by 4??

chen88

Super Moderator
Been there a couple times. Nice. The only thing I didn't like was the very plastic fake looking decor in the tank.

To me it looks like they have plenty of open swimming space and to be all in good health. As long as he can maintain his water quality I think the fish he has look great

1goodcatch

Well I was at Elegant Chinese Cuisine again for a friends b-day dinner. We were the only ones there so we requested a table next to this tank. It was pretty cool. Simon came by pulled up a chair and talk about "Aros" for 1.5hrs.
Miracle custom built this tank, 10x6x4ish
Advise from Golden Ocean when into building this tank. Did not ask how much because it will be definitly more that I can afford to build.
he has 8 SR, 3 RTGS, 1 xback, 2-3 large silvers, 1 Back , a couple of giant gouramis, several Datnoids insluding one massive ST that makes his aros look small, few Oscars, and lots of rays. There are lots of others too many to list.
I did ask if his wife was ok with his hobby and the answer was not initially but since seeing that all the customers love it she is coming around.
he also has another 10Ft Zebo with Discus, Rays and a x-back
and Yes Simon is a pretty nice guy and does love his fish which makes him OK in my book!