More BD's? hrm...

chen88

Super Moderator
so here we go again!...LOL....i've reduced the amount of Rays I have to 3 (or soon to be 3) consisting of my 17-18" Male BD, 12" Female and another 13" female....thinking about picking up a trio of 1m/2f....all between 12-14".....perhaps THIS time keeping most of them to start breeding in a couple of years...sooner if they would like to get into the action! :)...wished I had the room to get another tank!

I've actually saved this money up for a new 2 Channel Hifi unit...now damn BD's becoming available!

Hifi? or BD? !

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator

let me guess....HiFi right??

OK, after a couple of hours listening to my current Hifi system...I think it's starting to sound better then I thought! LOL.....so I think I like it so much I'll have to re allocate the bonus funding over to another 3 big BD Trio! lol

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
I could and then move the tv to the middle! Lol. Then I will need to hire a lawyer and buy a plot at my local cementary. Lol.

Although I was thinking of finding abtank that is 22"x22"x5' tall and make a nice colum tank for something.

rudy

Bahhh you don't want a small tank. Box Jellyfish are illegal. If you did an octopus s the only thing cool you can put in a small tank.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Get the rays. Life is short, have fun; don't piss off the wife though (happy wife, happy life) ;)

chen88

Super Moderator
Get the BD, hifi can get anytime, but nice BD not always. Anyway, which or what amp you looking at?

screw it, going to get both! lol. expecting hifi next week! and also new BD trio in a 1-2weeks....will update once I get them...

Getting the B&W 805D with Simaudio Moon i3.3 with all 3 options (Built-in DAC, Phono and XLR). hope to get that next week...rays will follow that :) Christmas coming late for me! Everyone in my family got presents this year except for me!...so better late then never!