my first asian aro

m_class2g

Sponsor
this is the one that brought me into asian aro keeping. went to a lfs and saw a huge rtg aro swimming. couldnt resist and bought him.

1strtg.jpg

Last edited:

Cypher

Haha I loved this guy man! First time you posted on Arofanatics too! I still remember. This was one of the best looking RTGs of its time guys!

Zero

Very nice looking RTG. Do you have more pics of him? I like the wide body. Mmmmmmm... very nice indeed!

m_class2g

Sponsor
i really did like that guy because he had really thin gold rims. looked so neat with the blue base. fish was from xian leng. from where did you see this guy from? arofanatics!? man that was a long time back!

homebrewed

Super Moderator
i really did like that guy because he had really thin gold rims. looked so neat with the blue base. fish was from xian leng. from where did you see this guy from? arofanatics!? man that was a long time back!

way back on WW. maybe even when it was pfish.net :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Heh Mike, now I have to dig up a photo of my old Xienleng RTG from 2002 too. I wish I had taken more photos. This one was actually taken by Yuppa. As far as I know this fish actually ended up far away after changing hands several times. I wonder what ever happened to it.

Those Xienleng fish brought in by BA back then sure were nice fish (though you probably can't see that from the low resolution photo I have here). :)

Attachments

• Xienlengrtg.jpg
    Xienlengrtg.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 557