My humble collection

EKen

Super Moderator
Thanks.
I have a pair of Motoros, one female Marbled Motoro and one male Flower. I'll try posting pics later, when I get less lazy.

rulaifu

Thanks.
I have a pair of Motoros, one female Marbled Motoro and one male Flower. I'll try posting pics later, when I get less lazy.
Don't learn from me who is really lazy. Actually you are more intelligent than me including delivering free dividers and buying holders for me. I haven't say that much thanks to you. I will take this corner say to you -- THANK YOU.

CHILLI RED

EKEN: i must say that I like your tanks very much. I would like to have one similar to yours. Both your aros look great and nice PNT as well. :)

EKen

Super Moderator
Chilli Red:
Thanks man. The PNT is cute and they are great to clean up the leftovers of the aro. But I read that they become killer monsters when they grow bigger. But my girlfriend likes it a lot, so I can't get rid of it. I think PNTs are made for girls...

HiGhTiMeZ

hey dude eken! whats up! 2am and still on ac.ca? lolz
merry christmas btw bro!
we need updates on ur tank and ur new rays man!!!
stop bein lazy lol :p

EKen

Super Moderator
Hey bro, I couldn't sleep. Merry Christmas you too and a Happy coming New Year. I'll take some pics of the rays later. I really love that Flower Stingray, he is becoming darker, I'd love to find him a female.

I am not lazy, I am taking life relaxed... :D