My humble collection

EKen

Super Moderator
Thanks...It's color is not so dark yet. I bought it mainly for the bodyshape. I got a thing for chubby aros.

rulaifu

First set of pictures:
Chili Red Arowana tank...
I am so happy to see CR looking so great. As I explained to you before, it will bring you more happiness than ever because it will give you more than one red color. It has many colors mixed in his body. I really miss him. And I am so glad that he is well taken care of.

Last edited:

rulaifu

Second set of pictures:
Young Blood Red tank...
Thanks...It's color is not so dark yet. I bought it mainly for the bodyshape. I got a thing for chubby aros.
Don't worry for the color, it will not have the same image as the CR, but it will give you surprise as you never know when he is going to show his color. If you can wait for over 1 year, I think you will tell me how happy you are. Trust me.
For body shape, I will say you have the best one in Canada (probably) if you don't compare with king aro. body.

EKen

Super Moderator
Don't worry for the color, it will not have the same image as the CR, but it will give you surprise as you never know when he is going to show his color. If you can wait for over 1 year, I think you will tell me how happy you are. Trust me.
For body shape, I will say you have the best one in Canada (probably) if you don't compare with king aro. body.

lol...Of course I trust you. In the worst case, I can always try to ask for a refund , ot at least free diner :D

rulaifu

attachment.php

I really love the post like this. When he was in the comm. tank, yes, his body shape was good, but he was not that much outstanding. Right now he looks so great when he lives alone, which enhances me to build another tank for comm. tank, and keep the best one staying alone.

Last edited:

EKen

Super Moderator
Well because when he was in your comm. tank, there were too many good looking ones. That is why he looked less attractive.

Yes, if people don't know it yet, I get Rulaifu's low end quality aros. So you can imagine the quality that Rulaifu has in his tanks... :p

rulaifu

Wow, you are kind of misleading people. Just slightly difference. Don't call it low end because you know he is totally not low end at all.
Anyway, keep us informed and update us picture by month if possible. Otherwise, 3 month at a time. I am watching you.

Alx

Beautiful fish, wish I lived closer to buy one sooner....
hmm.. on second thought my wife only approved green one for Christmas... and probably want budge till summer on expansion to the fish room....:(
Any one has a good "business case" to get a chili red with fish-room expansion in the middle of winter, so I could present request to my wife, who is tolerant of the hobby (and hobbyist), but sadly not to enthusiastic of my ideas.;)

EKen

Super Moderator
Alx:
Personally, I would invest a bit more and get an RTG, much more prettier colors. But that is just my opinion.

Alx

Agree, and if I was planing to have only one or two, I would of done exactly that.
But as I would like to get one of each by the time I am done... I start from lower cost:)

rulaifu

Beautiful fish, wish I lived closer to buy one sooner....
hmm.. on second thought my wife only approved green one for Christmas... and probably want budge till summer on expansion to the fish room....:(
Any one has a good "business case" to get a chili red with fish-room expansion in the middle of winter, so I could present request to my wife, who is tolerant of the hobby (and hobbyist), but sadly not to enthusiastic of my ideas.;)
If you come to Montreal, I will definitely tell you a true story on how I get approval from my wife for arowanas.