My humble collection

Alx

Hi rulaifu, I may take you on your offer this summer (for now I am frozen to the ground here: This morning we have -38C with windchill)

Alx

Thanks rulaifu,
and yes I have a backup 3500w Gas generator, as well as real wood fireplace in my house. (Just in case;)) Generator worked about 10 hours total in the past 14 years.
Fireplace gets more use, as I enjoy sitting by it with a good book almost every weekend.

rulaifu

I cross my fingers this year not having bad storm though the gas fireplace is there standby.
I am doing a big project next spring (delayed from this autumn because of my picky request as well as the restriction from city hall) at my backyard. And a 18000 w gas generator will be put at that time. After this year, I will be really worry free then. Again welcome to visit Montreal if you have a chance.

EKen

Super Moderator
Rulaifu:
Very nice. So if there is an electricity problem, I will bring you my aros and you can babysit them for me...

rulaifu

Not a problem. If you want, you can bring your GF to my house this weekend just for some cappicino coffee. I just receive another new coffee machine today, costing me over 4K.

Last edited:

Alx

18000w - Nice, then you will able to run your house not just essential services.
(Note on GAS fireplace, most of them and all furness have fail safe, that if there is no electricity - there is no fire - gas will not be released to turn it on).

rulaifu

18000w - Nice, then you will able to run your house not just essential services.
(Note on GAS fireplace, most of them and all furness have fail safe, that if there is no electricity - there is no fire - gas will not be released to turn it on).

Good point. Mine will be Gas Propane base. Will verify with the dealer. Anyway, it is a very good point.

HiGhTiMeZ

Yes, I am. Sounds like you are here as well.

hey hey thats nice!!! yes i do live here too. i see eken sometimes @ the store. whereabouts are u here?
dang i wud love to see ur aros and setup personally! dont worry ill bring my buckets to catch my drools :D

ur jebo tanks, wer u got them? jus curious cos we got them at the store.
theyre on sale like the 10ft tank for 2999.

rulaifu

hey hey thats nice!!! yes i do live here too. i see eken sometimes @ the store. whereabouts are u here?
dang i wud love to see ur aros and setup personally! dont worry ill bring my buckets to catch my drools :D

ur jebo tanks, wer u got them? jus curious cos we got them at the store.
theyre on sale like the 10ft tank for 2999.

Wow, it is a shame for me for the amount that I paid when I see the price is 2999 now. Where is it for 2999?

rulaifu

I paid 4200 when it is marked at 5999 + tax. And I bought at the same store. Maybe you can do something for me -- give me a rebate something. LOL