My Japan Journey 8-11 Nov 2008

Hendri

Visit Japan with Jeffrey from CV. Maju Aquarium. we visit Product Hutan Ltd (Eiji Tajima) , Shinagawa stingray breeder, Kamikawa stingray breeder, Fukui from Rafflesia Japan and some fish shops in Japan.

I just love the japanese food like shusi and sasimi, very delicious and healthy i think. Every place very clean and nice to visit. Temperature 10C. I admire the Japanese so eficience and hard working looking at their place for breeding stingray and arowana shop. Unbelievable. Also Eiji Tajima successfully in breeding beetles.

I also see 70 years old aligator snapping turtle at 80 cm size ! what a sight ! also a lot of unique reptiles raise by Kamikawa san.

Its a very pleasant journey to see the new place and new friends in Japan.

here some pictures for enjoying ! :up:

01.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Those are some beautiful fish, reptiles and bugs

Do they breed the beetles?

Thanks for sharing the pictures

carcrazy

Wow, that must have been a lot of fun to explore those great stores. Truly beautiful animals that look so well cared for!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I love the way the aro hobby is so STRONG in Japan. One day I really want to go over there - and Taiwan too - just to check out the scene. Meantime, your photos go a long way to capture some of the atmosphere Hendri. Thanks for sharing! :)

Yuppa

Super Moderator
thanks for sharing hendri!

I got a kick out of the beetle pics too, when i went to japan my wife thought i was nuts when i got super excited to find a beetle store.. the owner even pulled out his big beetles breeding and i took pics much like yours!! awesome.. :)