my Jardini

babymack

here is a new guy i just picked up a Jardini what you guys think he is more platinumy something different..
you guys think he will stay this color??
JardiniDEC0308.jpg

JardiniheadDEC0308.jpg

jackson

I dont think it will saty that colour.

I think it is a great looking fish nice pick up.

I have seen pic's of Jardinis( babies ) that look like RTG's and they were being called RTG Jaedinis and when they grew older the colour left them and they looked like well a Jardini LOL. There is a site that tells the storry about this and shows the pic's and the growth of them I just dont remeber what it's called.

babymack

I dont think it will saty that colour.

I think it is a great looking fish nice pick up.

I have seen pic's of Jardinis( babies ) that look like RTG's and they were being called RTG Jaedinis and when they grew older the colour left them and they looked like well a Jardini LOL. There is a site that tells the storry about this and shows the pic's and the growth of them I just dont remeber what it's called.

really good to hear well i guess its just gonna be a waiting game lol

Wow he looks like a platinum XB. Was he in a white tank when you bought him?
ya i know it is why i paid double the price for him even with 30% off its worth the try if he does stay like this.. no the tanks were i think black or blue forsure not white

The second picture shows he looks like more a golden head cross back. Good pick up.
thanks ya let hope he stays the way he is

frozen-fire

there are quite a lot of jardini's showing up with that platinum shine. also with super long barbels too.

two have come in to the store i'm at and man...i swear they are the nicest jardini's i've ever seen. i was convinced that one of them was platinum. it was metallic. the jar was placed in a tank with blue bg and white gravel, so i'm not sure if the white gravel had anything to do with it. the fish is now sold though. but seriously, you had to see it to believe it.

babymack

ive seen a platinum jardini here before. theyre quite nice and worth keeping imo!
ya i saw a pic of one before but when i saw it i knew i had to buy and see even if it was double the price of 1 from another store!

there are quite a lot of jardini's showing up with that platinum shine. also with super long barbels too.

two have come in to the store i'm at and man...i swear they are the nicest jardini's i've ever seen. i was convinced that one of them was platinum. it was metallic. the jar was placed in a tank with blue bg and white gravel, so i'm not sure if the white gravel had anything to do with it. the fish is now sold though. but seriously, you had to see it to believe it.
you have pics of it or is it sold now?