My New 220 gallon setup

GRANDDRAGON

Hey everyone got my 220 gallon setup last week, but the stand came a little bit damaged:mad:. I am waiting on a door and brace that should be in later on today. This was a unforseen set back and I hope everything goes well. Here is a pick of the setup with the missing door and brace. Should have it running very shortly will update as soon as it is running.:)

220GALS.jpg

shchiam1978

Hey everyone got my 220 gallon setup last week, but the stand came a little bit damaged:mad:. I am waiting on a door and brace that should be in later on today. This was a unforseen set back and I hope everything goes well. Here is a pick of the setup with the missing door and brace. Should have it running very shortly will update as soon as it is running.:)

220GALS.jpg

Do update us , nice tank

carcrazy

Very nice tank and stand! Is it right up against the wall? If so, how are you going to put the background on (or painted)?

Eddio

Awesome tank! Where did you get it and how much did you pay for it? I'm looking to buy a 200+ myself, but can't seem to find any decent tanks for decent prices here.

can anybody please tell me is it safe to place 220g tank at the first floor of a 30 yrs old house?
i plan to have a bigger tank but i am concern about the weight.

hondas3000

can anybody please tell me is it safe to place 220g tank at the first floor of a 30 yrs old house?
i plan to have a bigger tank but i am concern about the weight.

it is ok if you know which way your stud cross and you must place it close to the wall where it have support frame on the basement. To help things balance out more you to have an extra 3/4 flywood under the stand this will help the weight spread out all the stud. Just imagine its a big bath tub but its for fish :).