My soon to be done 600gal

h.l_nathan

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

Its been a long wait for me. So happy that everything is almost done. Only the wave maker and cabinet to be installed.
Just thought I share with you all.

h.l_nathan

well just bare with me a little more.
I have cabenet maker coming in next week and just a little more time for electrical and some plumbing to be completely finish.

Marius

Great setup. Leos, what size and what variant you want? :) Told you what the best price is at the moment.

h.l_nathan

Marius I know, but at that price my wife is going to jump off the roof if she hears that i'm going to buy those and some aros.
I like to enjoy the fish after getting home, but i dont like to be sleeping down there with them...lol
Just kidding. I'll get them once i buy her some thing of equal value for 5 leos and 9 aros.

Marius

Marius I know, but at that price my wife is going to jump off the roof if she hears that i'm going to buy those and some aros.
I like to enjoy the fish after getting home, but i dont like to be sleeping down there with them...lol
Just kidding. I'll get them once i buy her some thing of equal value for 5 leos and 9 aros.

Why don't you get real flowers, they less than 30% of the price ...and IMO more beautiful than regular P13. Now, if you're going to get special variants of P13 ...then I fear for your safety :D

Seriously, Menchacai, or Schroederi, I'd go for those guys anytime instead on simple Leos. I've already started collecting some Schroederi for myself (I'm done, hooked on them). Gabriela's laughing, she said I'll get rid of them, but I got them eating like pigs already ...and I really need that "little" thing moved asap, one of these days I'll come, grab it, and I'll run home with it if you're too busy :D

Ahhhh... that's a wicked tank man.

isjah

that is a crazy set up man, congrats, can't wait to see the finish product, all the best.

h.l_nathan

Marius I think I got to make some times this week maybe a wednesday or thursday to meet up with u if ur not at school.
give me a call come down to my store and we head down there.

h.l_nathan

man i keep drooling over this tank. impressive. this tank in vancouver or montreal!? gota check it out! lol
Montreal for now but I think a bigger one should be comming soon in Van.
since the economy is going down so much I think i might be able to get a nice big build in Van for a reasonable price.

m_class2g

Sponsor
Montreal for now but I think a bigger one should be comming soon in Van.
since the economy is going down so much I think i might be able to get a nice big build in Van for a reasonable price.

envy!! i wish i had room for something like that. your aros deserve a nice home. theyre all very nice.

h.l_nathan

Pur-flow is a canister filter. It lets you enjoy crystal water for the tank and low maintenance. It alows me to push 2000gal/hour through and not have to change filter for 3 years.
I will post more pics now that all of my filtration is complete. its just hard to get a good shot of the media rocks for my bacteria.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just spent a couple minutes doing a Google search on "pur-flow canister filter" but no luck; do you have a link or company contact information by any chance? This could be just what I need for my 535... :)