My tank update....

snow

I'm liking the rocks, much better than just sand.:)
P1010832.jpg

Paul

Weird combo of fish. I would swap out that parrot for more silver dollars. Can't go wrong with a fish like silver dollars. Obviously I'm not a fan of parrots but the rest of your stock is wicked.

CORVETTE

tank looks really good. With no over flow i'd be working on getting more filters with the fish getting bigger the more waste they will produce.

snow

The tank has another FX5 but a part of it broke 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the replacement. It's taking along time but I'll keep waiting becuase I don't want to buy another Fx5....

Last edited:

snow

Weird combo of fish. I would swap out that parrot for more silver dollars. Can't go wrong with a fish like silver dollars. Obviously I'm not a fan of parrots but the rest of your stock is wicked.

There are actually 2 parrot fish in there. The other one is just a big as the one in the pic but I don't know where it is in the picture? I just noticed it when you said parrot instead of parrots.:confused: The silver dollars I do not like. I bought this fish 4 years ago and I believe after 1 month his 2 buddes dies, been alone ever since. He is tough though. Got into a fight with my arrow but made a good come back. He is doing fine now and schools with the parrot fish. Because of this I call him "parrot fish.":p I'm actually planning to get more parrot fish for the tannk, 2 or three more. I really enjoy them and think they are a cool fish to keep in the aquarium hooby despit what others say.:)

Last edited: