NAN light bulbs

jsodwi

Not sure where to place this so mods please move accordingly, but last night my NAN light bulb died out. I need to know where to buy just the replacement bulb for it. It is a 48". Any help will be great. Thanks

carcrazy

I am interested in this as well since I just bought a nan light and would like to buy a replacement bulb for it before the original one dies.

Arrow

EEYY is probably the best person to ask since I think he sells these types of fixtures.
Not sure if he can get replacements though.

EEYY

Not sure where to place this so mods please move accordingly, but last night my NAN light bulb died out. I need to know where to buy just the replacement bulb for it. It is a 48". Any help will be great. Thanks

How long did you use it? Did anyone from this forum sold it to you? Exactly like this type? ( http://arowanaclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=2839 )

For replacement lamp, I did ask about it when I was trying to get the Nan Lights. It would be very costly to order 1 or 2 replacement lamp. I can find a price but not for a single replacement lamp.

If I were you, I would try to compare the price of brand new nan light Vs a replacement lamp. Don't be surprised that the difference won't be a lot.

1goodcatch

I know when I inquired about this a little while back, Dragon King Aquarium had some
4779 Steeles Ave E Unit B10
Toronto, Ontario
M1V 4S5
Phone: (416) 292-0885
check with them

jsodwi

How long did you use it? Did anyone from this forum sold it to you? Exactly like this type? ( http://arowanaclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=2839 )

For replacement lamp, I did ask about it when I was trying to get the Nan Lights. It would be very costly to order 1 or 2 replacement lamp. I can find a price but not for a single replacement lamp.

If I were you, I would try to compare the price of brand new nan light Vs a replacement lamp. Don't be surprised that the difference won't be a lot.

Yea thats the one I have. Someone told me there is nothing fancy about the bulb and to just find a pink bulb